Monday, December 21, 2009

Daily Blog - December 21, 2009

I played over the weekend and was able to get my Mage's first aid to 225 and update his armor. I will need to make sure I have all the necessary potions and whatnot to start my journey to lvl 20. I also went ahead and leveled my sword, hand-to-hand, staff and dagger skills to 90 by beating up some softies in the starting area. I know I won't be using many weapons with my Mage but thought it best to go ahead and level up those skills. I think I will be doing the same with my other characters as well to make sure I have all my leveled to the max. Tonight I may play some more. Hopefully the copper I've put on the auction house provides me with enough gold so I can buy a silver bar. I need it to make a ring for my mage.

No comments:

Post a Comment