Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Daily Blog - December 30, 2009

Played a little bit last night. Leveled my first aid to 225 for my Warlock and then started upgrading his gear. Read up a little yesterday on what stats the Warlock is supposed to have and I was doing it the wrong way previously. I was focusing on Intel and Spirit when I should have been focusing on Stamina instead of Spirit. So no I'm changing my gear accordingly and trying to find stuff "of the Eagle" instead of "of the Owl." Some of the items out there are way to expensive though so I've been having to create some stuff with my other alts. So far I've made/bought:

Big Bronze Knife - +3 Stamina
Thick Bronze Necklace - +3 Stamina
Double-Stitched Woolen Shoulders - +5 Stamina
Forest Cloak - +3 Stamina, +2 Intellect
Blue Overalls - +4 Stamina
Greater Magic Wand - just better than the one I had before

The rest of my armor is good enough I believe. I will then need to create 2 rings. Then I should be ready to get to level 20.

I also went ahead and got my Hunter his elephant yesterday since he is already at level 20. I could do the same for my Paladin since he's at level 20 as well but I currently don't have enough gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment