Monday, January 4, 2010

Daily Blog - January 4, 2010

Another long weekend and I was able to get in some more playing time. I finished leveling my Warlock to 20 and bought a new mount. Then I realized that he gets the skill to summon his own special mount...oh well. Next I am supposed to work on my Druid, but I think the Druid is one of my least favorite characters and I really enjoyed playing my Warlock so I went ahead and kept on playing my Warlock instead. I'm currently at level 22 right now. I've got my wife to come back and play as well. She's a level 18 Rogue so I helped her level last night. Maybe I will play my Warlock when I'm playing with her and level my Druid when I'm playing by myself. I'm going to be really busy at work for the next couple of months though so may not get a lot of time to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment