Monday, January 11, 2010

Daily Blog - January 11, 2010

Played several hours over the weekend and got all my characters up to level 20. My Druid didn't take too long as I was halfway there before the weekend started. Needed a lot of drinks to get there though as his mana ran out quickly. Bought him a horse and once I start playing him again I will try out the new cat form. Hopefully it's better than the bear form. Next up was my Priest which I've mentioned before is one of my favorite characters. I take down mobs left and right and never die. It may take longer to kill off mobs, but there's usually no waiting in between fights as his mana rarely gets low unless I'm fighting multiples. It was easy to get to 20 with him. I also bought his horse. Finally it was my Shaman that was left. I brought him to level 20 last night. Wasn't too difficult, but not really excited about using all the totems. I got his elephant afterwards.

My next step was going back to my original character, the Paladin. I think it's been several months since I've played him, but I think I will go ahead and level him to 30. Looking at his quests my Paladin still hadn't completed all of his quests in Westfall, so went back there and started going through them. All I have left there now is the Lighthouse quests. Should be simple since he's level 20. Once I finish Westfall, I'll head over to Redridge and get through all of them. I'm pretty sure I won't be level 30 by then so I'll finish up by going to Darkshire.

No comments:

Post a Comment