Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Daily Blog - January 19, 2010

Played again last night and got my Paladin to level 27. Still in Duskwood but starting to get into orange quests which mean the mobs are a higher level than myself. Not that big of a deal, but if a bunch of them get on top of me then I may be in trouble. I had 3 of those werewolf things on me at once (all level 27 or higher) and I was able to take care of them. I was almost out of health and out of mana but was able to manage. If one more was to get on me though I would have been toast. I will play again tonight, but may not get to 28 as it'll take alot of quests to get there. We'll see. I wonder what new skills if any I will get..... I get an upgrade in Exorcism which will be nice in Duskwood, new spells Judgement of Justice and Shadow Resistance. The Justice one prevents the mob from running off which would be nice and Shadow resistance can be used against those werewolf thingys. Nothing too exciting though.

No comments:

Post a Comment