Monday, January 25, 2010

Daily Blog - January 25, 2009

Well, I've finished all my quests in Duskwood and I'm still not quite at level 30 yet. I could do some grinding and probably get there pretty quick, but that's boring. I decided to go ahead and move over to the Wetlands as I believe it is somewhat comparable to Duskwood level wise. I'll do all the quests there and I should make it to level 30 by then. My alternative is to try and run the deadmines, but I think it would be pretty difficult to solo at level 29. Plus I don't get any experience from killing mobs there only completing a few of the quests. Not worth it. Stranglethorn Vale would be the next logical step after Duskwood, but I believe I would be out of my league there as well. I don't want to stuggle fighting mobs a couple levels above me. So that's why I pick the Wetlands. It'll take some running around, but shouldn't be too long before I reach my current goal of level 30 for my Paladin. After that I will play my Warrior, although I am getting partial to my Paladin. I fee like I really have a hang on what he can accomplish and have a pretty good battle rotation going after playing for the past 10 levels. It's been a lot of fun. I'm sure I will find the same thing with the Warrior as well once I get into it. For the Paladin I was able to kill that elite guy that's in the grave yard which was a couple levels higher than me. I was out of mana, nearly out of health and used my potions as well, but I did end up killing him all by myself. I thought that was pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment