Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Daily Blog - January 13, 2009

Played my Paladin again last night. Had a couple quests left over in Westfall so finished those and then did a couple more in Redridge. Right now the quests are really simple considering my level is a little higher than the mobs I'm fighting. I almost died once as I got 3 condors and a dragon thingy (don't remember their names), but I kept healing myself and was barely able to make it through. As I mentioned yesterday the healing spell for my Paladin only heals about half of his hit points. Part of my problem is probably my gear as I really haven't upgraded it for a while now. Maybe I should spend some gold to do that, but I'm still having a pretty easy time as long as I don't attract too many mobs...

I think I will start upgrading my gear and focusing more on + strength and attk power gear. I also need to level my engineering as it's only at about 60 right now. Need to add enchants to my gear and also get the necessary strength scrolls and some potions, probably the lions elixir and the elixir of defense would be good. I also need bigger bags. Lots of stuff to do. I'll probaby start with leveling engineering as I'd like to get the head gear and the dynamite.

I dinged level 22 so got some new spells. Will continue to play tonight. Seems like I go up a level each night so by next week I should reach level 30 and will then move on to my Warrior.

No comments:

Post a Comment