Thursday, April 1, 2010

Daily Blog - April 1, 2010

Played only sparingly last night. Flew over to the Wetlands and was only able to do a couple of quests before I had to call it a night. They were low level quests so didn't do much to get my Warrior much closer to level 30. No work tomorrow, so I should be able to play late tonight and finally make it to 30. Then it's on to my frost Mage.

Happy April fools btw. I liked the jokes on WoW's website. I admit, I got fooled when I read the EPEEN thing. I didn't know what was going on as I wasn't looking at the site last year this time. I was pissed when I read it. I had no problem with the gear score thing at first but then when it got into not being able to talk to people in a higher teir or even see them, that's when I was like WTF! With my low gear scores I figured I'd be all alone. I did a little googling after that and read some message boards that it was a joke so I was relieved. It was pretty funny. I then read the other article about the head gear thing for $15k. It was funny too, but much less believable. One day in the future that is what it's going to be though. Where you totally immerse yourself in a game world. I'm thinking houses will eventually have small game rooms that you stand in with video covering all walls instead of just a helmet though. That would be really cool. Can't wait for that.

1 comment:

  1. good post<a href="http://wow.farmer100.com/Buy-WOW-Accounts/> buy world of warcraft </a>

    ReplyDelete