Monday, April 12, 2010

Weekly Blog - April 12, 2010

Played a little over the weekend and my Mage is still at level 22. Finished all but the hardest quests in Redridge so decided to go over to Loch Modan to get a few more easier quests, but still haven't moved up a level after finishing those. When I go back I'll start playing in Duskwood. My Mage is starting to fall down the ranks of enjoyable characters to play. I think he's at 7 or 8 out of 9 instead of #5. I just can't get down the rotation I suppose. I'm having trouble kiting. My mana is around 1.5k but my hp is only about 500k. It just seems boring. Maybe it will get better in Duskwood, but I think the mobs are going to be much tougher and I'll be doing a lot of dieing in the next week or so on my way to level 30. It's going to be brutal I'm afraid.... I can't wait to play my Warlock.

2 comments:

  1. Don't give up. Mages can definitely be a fun class to play and if you have an interest in PVP they are awesome in frost. I have a mage and although I don't play her much any more as I really just didn't have good moving skills for pvp on the mage. I see amazing PVP mages bringin' the pain.

    GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete