Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Daily Journal - September 2, 2009

Name: Dotsmadafor
Class: Mage
Professions: Enchanting, Inscription

I spent time last night relaxing on the beach of Lake Everstill in the town of Lakeshire catching catfish and frogs. I have honed my fishing skills and now I have earned the Artisan expertise. Once I reached this great achievement I went into the Lakeshire inn and had a merry time celebrating. I will sleep in tomorrow and possibly tomorrow night I will then work on becoming a artisan first aider. Of course, as I am a Mage, I really have no natural ability to heal myself except for making food. Eating just takes way too much time though. I am afraid that I will need more coin in my pockets though as after learning to become and Artisan Fisherman I have only 20 silver to my name. I would like to go to the auction house in Stormwind and purchase my materials to become an Artisan in First Aid, instead of going to kill humanoids. Mayhap I will check with my friend Dotsmadathre, who is a valiant Warrior, to see if he can make me money by collecting minerals. He is usually generous and happy to crack rocks on my behalf, so I see no problems there.

Until tomorrow......

No comments:

Post a Comment