Friday, September 4, 2009

Daily Journal - September 4, 2009

Name: Dotsmadafor
Class: Mage
Professions: Enchanter & Inscriptionist

I only worked sparingly last night as the booze was calling my name once again at the Inn in Old Town. I was slightly productive as I leveled my knowledge of first aid to 213. I am almost to my goal of 225. I also learned the art of making a mage weave bandage although it was very expensive (over 5 gold!). Now I need to obtain some mage weave cloth from the auction house. My friend Dotsmadathre has informed me that it is not cheap and that he would be willing to gather more copper for me to subsidize my purchase of mage weave cloth. I took him up on the offer so hopefully tonight he will be able to gather some copper once again. 'Thre is such a nice fellow. Of course, if he would like his supplies enchanted and scrolls stocked I suppose this is the least he can do. Good day to you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment