Thursday, September 3, 2009

Daily Journal - September 3, 2009


Name: Dotsmadafor
Class: Mage
Profession: Enchanting, Inscription

Last night I convinced my friend Dotsmadathre to go gather stones for me to sell at the auction house. He was very successful, as I knew he would be, and gathered probably around 100 copper bars on my behalf. He mailed them off to our current trader, Dotsmadaeit, who put them up for auction for about 2 gold a stack. After a few stacks sold 'Eit bought me some more silk cloth so I could raise my first aid expertise. I am looking to increase my skill for first aid to 225, but unfortunately I ended up running out of silk cloth and only reached skill level 190 or so. I was very excited to learn the new bandage technique of heavy silk though. I will use this technique until I reach skill level 210. At that point (I believe) I should be able to learn how to make mage weave bandages. Tonight the rest of the copper bars should have sold so 'Eit should be able to purchase more silk cloth for me. For now I will rest until tomorrow night. Maybe I will get in a game of cards with some patrons at the Stormwind inn......

No comments:

Post a Comment