Friday, May 8, 2009

Daily Blog - April 8, 2009

Sorry, I haven't blogged the last couple of days, I've been fighting a cold. I stayed home from work the last couple of days so I played a little WoW, but not too much. Just didn't feel like doing much. One thing I would like to mention before I talk about WoW is:

I HATE KOBE BRYANT

This guy is an arrogant pompous ass! Anything and everything he does is self-serving.

Had to get that off my chest. Anyway, over the past couple of days I finished working on my Mage. I upgraded my armor added enchants, created scrolls and elixirs and went out and leveled my Mage to 18 through the Lighthouse quests in Westfall and also some delivery/collection quests in Redridge. My Frost Mage is pretty easy to use in combat, but I did die a couple of times. When a couple of Murlocks my level or higher get a hold of me then I start having some trouble. Especially when they can use frost to stop me in my tracks as well.

After leveling my Mage to 18 I moved on to Dotsmadafiv, my Demonology Warlock. I upgraded my cooking to 150 pretty quick since I had a lot of fish caught from my other characters. I am currently working on leveling fishing to 150 and then will also work on First Aid. My Warlock is a tailor, but I have already increased that skill to 150.

Should play quite a bit this weekend and should have another blog entry on Monday. Go
Rockets!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment