Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Daily Blog - May 5, 2009

Played a little bit last night before the Rockets whupped up on the Lakers. Here's what I did:
  • My Mage created a Mytic Tome for his off-hand.
  • Looked at the auction house for a better cloak, but the one I had was good enough.
  • Looked at the auction house for shoulder armor, but the one I had was good enough.

That's it. Oh and the day before I put a lot of my extra herbs for sale and ended up getting almost 100 gold! That's the first time I've had that much money. Unfortunatley, now I'm buying more materials from the auction house again. Some of which I probably sold in the first place. Oh well.....

The next thing I want to do for my Mage is upgrade my chest armor and enchant with "Mana" and then also upgrade my bracers and enchant with "lesser intellect."

I may get to that tonight or I may watch some of the other basketball games. We'll see....

No comments:

Post a Comment