Monday, May 4, 2009

Daily Blog - May 4, 2009

Got a lot accomplished this weekend with my Mage. My Rogue continued leveling up herbalism and collected flowers for my Mage's inscription. I was planning on going to Stranglethorn Vale to get the necessary herbs but the mobs in that area were too high for my Rogue so I went to the Wetlands instead. Much easier. So I was able to level my inscription to 150. I was also able to level fishing and first aid to 150 as well. Now I'm going through the process of updating my gear for my Mage so I can start leveling to 18. I've gotten a new dagger and enchanted it to add + 2 dmg. I also just finished making some wizard oil to apply to my dagger. BTW, it really sucks how that doesn't stack. Why is that? Sharpening stones stack, why can't wizard's oil?

Next I'll be creating on off-hand item "mystic tome" and then looking for better armor.

I should be able to get some time in before the Rockets and Lakers game tonight.

PS - while I was in Stranglethorn Vale I did level my Rogue to 34.

No comments:

Post a Comment