Friday, May 1, 2009

Daily Blog - May 1, 2009

Played a couple hours last night, before and after a Rockets win. I switched out mining for herbalism for my level 33 Rogue and got to work leveling his herbalism skill. Ran around Elwynn Forest a couple of times to get my skill up to 70, then went over to the Barrens to get my skill up to 130. I think I'm up to 110 to 115 right now. I wish the Armory would update on the WoW website so I can see exactly what my level is. For some reason it hasn't updated since April 21st. I will continue running around the Barrens until I get to skill level 130, then it's off to Stonetalon Mts to get up to 170. After that I can finally go to Stranglethorn Vale and get the necessary herbs I need to level up inscription for my Mage. It will be rough considering the area is levels 30-45 and I'm only 33. I'll just have to be careful and take it slow.

This is the first time I've been in the Barrens and it's pretty impressive with the giraffes and those huge beasts that look like Rhinos (don't remember their names). I guess it shows how little I've explored in this game. The Barrens is soooo huge! It's strange not seeing any other player for an hour. I was all by myself out there collecting flowers which was nice to not have any competition. What a beautiful game!

No comments:

Post a Comment