Thursday, April 30, 2009

Daily Blog - April 30, 2009 Part 2

I've decided that I will gather my own herbs to level up my inscription to 150, instead of buying flowers from the auction house. In order to do this though I will need my level 33 Rogue to start picking flowers. I'm going to drop mining and get the herbalism profession. Even with my Rogue though, I'll eventually be venturing into territory that has mobs that are a little higher than myself (Stranglethorn Vale). I suppose I'll just have to be carefull. Also, maybe I'll actually be able to raise my Rogue's levels. It's been awhile since I've been in an area where killing things actually gave my Rogue experience. This will be another thing that probably takes a long time. I'm just glad my Rogue has a horse so I can get around much faster. This game takes forever, but that's why I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment