Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Daily Blog - April 22, 2009

Only got in about 30 minutes of paytime before watching a disapointing Rockets game. Currently trying to level my blacksmithing up to 150 for my Warrior. Went to buy copper bars at the auction house but the price was a rediculous 4-5 gold per stack. I may go as high as 1-2 gold per stack but 5 is outrageous. Anyway, I had to go out and crack some rocks with my Rogue. Got quite a bit in Westfall and sent it to my Warrior. That's where I stopped.

Oh yeah, had to spend more time redistributing my talent points for the second time this week. Getting a little anoying....

There are no basketball games to watch tonight so maybe I'll play some more. Shouldn't take too long to level my blacksmithing from 142 to 150. Then I'll level my fishing to 150 which will take some time since I'm only at 1 right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment