Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Daily Blog - April 29, 2009

Turned in my Lighthouse quests for my Warrior and finally dinged level 18.

So then I moved on to my Mage who is currently level 16. My current goals for my mage:

1. Level enchanting to 150 (currently 131)
2. Level inscription to 150 (currently 101)
3. Level fishing to 150 (currently 1)
4. Level first aid to 150 (currently 79)
5. Update Mage's gear
6. Level Mage to 18

I actually worked on leveling my enchanting yesterday for a couple of hours. It sure is expensive! I went out to the auction house to buy items to disenchant which I suppose wasn't too expensive. I only bought low level items, all less than 30 silver. I also figured out I can make embossed leather gloves with my Druid which only cost 3 light leather and send it to my Mage to disenchant. This was much less expensive. I probably bought over 100 light leather from the auction house for only a few gold and made a crap load of these gloves and also leveled my leather working for my Druid in the process. This sounds like a pretty good money making strategy since the dusts go for pretty good money at the auction house and light leather is generally pretty cheap.

The only bad thing is that I will usually enchant vellums and try and sell them at the auction house. It doesn't seem like many people care for lower level enchants so I don't make any money off of them.

Hopefully I'll be able to finish leveling my enchanting this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment