Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Introduction - Dotsmadathre

Dotsmadathre is my Human Protection Warrior. He is level 16 and his profession is Blacksmithing/Mining. The Warrior so far seems to be difficult to get used to, as far as combat is concerned. Probably just because I don't play him as much and have not gotten used to all of his skills. I've recently found information online that provided a good gameplan on combat and will use it once I start playing my Warrior again. It looked complicated but will probably be fun once I get a hang of it.

(You may have noticed that I've used all humans so far. That's because I'm used to the starting area and figure I could level up faster. It does get somewhat boring, but each character is unique so it adds a little flavor. It's also fun to see which class is the easiest to fight with.)

No comments:

Post a Comment