Tuesday, April 21, 2009

First Post - (General) April 21, 2009

I'm creating a blog to chronicle my adventures in the greatest game ever made, World of Warcraft. I purchased WoW back in December of 2008 and have been playing pretty regularly since then. I can't play 8 hours a day as I do have a job and a family to take care of, but I try to play when I get a chance. Right now the NBA playoffs are on so I have not played much. I have been trying to find a blog out there that gives me a daily (or almost daily) update of their WoW characters. I think it would be fun to follow along. There are probably a lot out there, but I just don't know how to find them. Anyways, I decided to one for myself.

I currently play in the realm Fizzcrank and have 9 characters from each class, all aliance. I don't have a level 55 character yet so I can't make a Death Knight. I really enjoy playing every class since they are all unique, that's why I created all 9, all with pretty much different professions. I will introduce my characters in my next several posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment