Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Daily Blog - April 21, 2009

What I would like to do is give a short journal entry every day on what I did the previous day for my characters. I admit now that I won't be able to do this every day. Maybe I'll skip weekends I don't know.

Since patch 3.1 I've only played sparingly. Things I have done are re-allocating my talent points since they were taken away and setting up my action bars since they were messed up with the new patch. I also have looked at a few characters so far to see if there were any new skills that I could acquire. I found one for my Paladin that I could not buy before the patch.

I am currently in the process of leveling up my secondary skills as high as possible. Sounds boring, I know, but that's the way I like to do things. Very systematic. I've already leveled up fishing, cooking and first aid up to 150 for my Priest and Shaman and currently I'm working on my Warrior. I've leveled up my cooking to 150 already. I am also going to level up blacksmithing to 150, but it is already up to 142, so it shouldn't take long. Usually I'll try to buy supplies form the auction house to level up if the prices are reasonable. If not then I will usually take my level 33 Rogue and start gathering the items I need.

After I level my secondary skills and blacksmithing to 150 I will then level my Warrior to 18. I'm interested to see if the information I received online on how to use the different skills will help me. Before I was doing it totally wrong and I didn't dominate mobs like I thought I should.

Probably won't play tonight though since my Rockets are playing in the NBA playoffs. Oh well, sometimes WoW has to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment