Monday, April 27, 2009

Daily Blog - April 27, 2009

Played my Warrior over the weekend and got my first aid up to 150 so I'm done with leveling my secondary skills, although I did notice that I can actually go up to 225 now... I think that was a change with patch 3.1. I thought you had to be level 20 to be able to get your skill higher than 150. Oh well, I'm not going to spend too much time trying to level up my secondary skills to 225 right now. My next step was to buy some upgraded weapons/armor from the auction house. Most of my stuff was already pretty good so I didn't have to spend much money here. My next step is to level my Warrior to 18 (he is currently at 16). I did some quests in Westfall and a couple of Blacksmithing quests that had me journying from Loch Modan to Redridge and I am now at level 17. I've tried my new fighting technique for the Warrior and it has worked well. I'm slicing and dicing through all the mobs.

This is the way I fight with my Warrior:
Charge
Battle Shout (if it's not up already)
Rend (DOT)
Revenge
Sunder Armor
Rend again if the mob is still alive (usually it is not)

I'm not that great at fighting multiple mobs but it did happen on occasion. Usually I would do basically the same thing but I would throw in a Thunderclap and Shield Block. I died once when a couple of mobs spawned during a fight with two others (I hate when that happens).

I've pretty much completed all the quests in Westfall, except for the Deadmines and the Lighthouse quests. I'm not sure if I can do the Deadmines quests yet. I know I can't go into the instance at level 16, but I think I would also have problems just going into the starting area as well. I may try it. Most likely I'll go over to the lighthouse and get those quests. That'll probably put me at level 18.

Once I get to level 18, I'll go get my new skills and then move on to my next character, Dotsmadafor, who is my Human Frost Mage.

I should be able to play some tonight since the Rockets aren't on. Go Rockets!

No comments:

Post a Comment