Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Daily Blog - March 15, 2010

Probably not really accurate to title my blog "Daily" anymore since I haven't written in over a month now. Although I haven't blogged I actually have been playing a little. I wanted to start anew in another realm so I started another Human Priest in the Maive (spelling) realm. I wanted to try a pvp realm so I picked this one. I've gotten to level 20 so far and am currently doing quests in the Redridge area. While in Redridge I've been killed several times by high level horde players which is annoying, but also kind of fun as well. It adds another level of excitement to the game. You really have to watch out for the "red" guys now. Usually when I see one and they see me, it takes them about 1 sec to kill me. Once though I had a Horde player look me over and then move on. I would have said thanks, but I don't speak his language and didn't want to provoke him. One day hopefully, I'll be powerful enough to deal my own damage, but unfortunately my time has not come yet. Maybe I'll venture into some Horde territory and pick on some weaklings too....Still probably to low level to even make it over there. I'll go back to my other players eventually on Fizzcrank, not sure when though.

No comments:

Post a Comment