Monday, March 29, 2010

Weekly Blog - March 29, 2010

Played some over the weekend with my Protection Warrior, Dotsmadathre. I'm up to level 28 now. Getting pretty easy to kill things using my sword and board routine. Just revenge everything and they quickly die. Starting to get better equipment as well with the quests I've been completing. I'm still in Duskwood. I was able to kill the Mor Ladim (or however you spell it) that is in the graveyard. He's a level 30 elite and I killed him by myself, I think at level 28. Still had plenty of hp left too. Didn't need any healing potions either. Comparing my warrior with my paladin I think I still prefer the Paladin. I really like to be able to heal myself. Hopefully I'll be able to level my Warrior up to 30 this week and then start on my Mage. I've been playing these heavy armor classes for a while now. It will be interesting to mix it up a bit with some squishy magic users.

No comments:

Post a Comment