Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Daily Blog - March 30, 2010

Was able to play last night for about 2 hours. Made it about halfway between level 29 and 30 so almost there. I've finished all my quests for Duskwood which were really easy, especially now that I have some decent gear from previous quests I completed. I actually have some blues to go along with my greens. I haven't spent my money at the auction house to buy gear as I don't feel like collecting and selling stuff at the auction house to make money. Takes too much time. My gear score is only about 195, but it is fine for my purposes. I can take on 2-3 mobs at a time, even if they are at a higher level with no problems. I went over to the next area, Stranglethorn (I think) and the little camp had no quests for me since I'm too low of a level. I went out and killed a few leopards and tigers, but then I had some technical issues. Not sure if it was my internet or the server, but it kept messing up. I would be fighting something and it would freeze. I would be able to move around the world, but there were no mobs to fight. It was weird. I walked around a bit, but finally gave up and called it a night. If I get to play tonight I should be able to make my way to level 30. Maybe I'll go over to the Wetlands or something and do some quests. I think that area is comparable to Duskwood although it will be extremely easy I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment