Monday, March 22, 2010

Daily Blog - March 22, 2010


Went back to the Fizzcrank realm over the weekend and played my Warrior some last night. Got him up to level 26 in Duskwood. I bought a new Dell desktop computer so I could have it hooked up to my 120" projector. It is so much better looking than when I had my laptop connected to it. First of all I can connect it directly to my receiver using an hdmi cable instead of the standard monitor cable. Then the computer itself, of course, is much better. It has a pentium i7 processor, which I believe is a quad core?? Don't know much about computers but all I know is that I was able to move all of the sliders for video and audio to max and the game still played amazingly at I believe the highest fps which is 60. The grass and plants no longer look like blobs and there are so many more shadows than before. The sound is also great. The picture doesn't do it justice as I took it with my phone, but you can get an idea of how big my screen is. I'll continue playing tonight if I have time so I can get my Warrior up to 30. Then I think my Mage is next to level to 30.

2 comments:

  1. Depending on Core i7-9something, it can be dual core, quad core or.. 6 cores.

    I have run this game on P4 processor, but with a 512mb graphic card (that makes a huge difference) to obtain awesome graphics.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The graphics also probably improved due to your desktop having a separate graphics card and your laptop having on board graphics which takes up valuable processing power. itis to bad laptops do not come with separate graphics for the most part yet.

    ReplyDelete