Friday, August 14, 2009

Daily Blog - August 14, 2009

Continued to upgrade my gear last night and prepare for my journey to level 18 with my Shaman. Didn't get too far though. Takes a lot of time to gather the necessary herbs to make all the potions. I was able to make 10 Elixir's of Defense, 10 Elixir's of Lion's Strength and 10 Healing potions. I still have to do the following before I can set out on my journey:

Create 5 Lesser Mana Potions
Create 10 Scrolls of Strength
Create 10 Heavy Weightstones
Create 2 Medium Armor Kits
Create Major Glyph - Flametongue Weapon
Create 4 Small Silk bags
Enchant Weapon - Lesser Striking
Enchant Cloak - Lesser Protection
Enchant Chest - Minor Stats
Enchant Bracer - Lesser Stamina
Enchant Boots - Minor Stamina
Enchant Shield - Minor Stamina

So, as you can see, I have a lot of stuff to do before I begin leveling. It may take me the whole weekend just to prepare, if I get to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment