Friday, August 28, 2009

Meet Dotsmadasev, my Shadow Priest....

My Priest is actually one of my favorite players to play. As long as I don't have too many mobs on top of me I can survive pretty well. It's fun to attack and almost die, then heal yourself and keep attacking. If you time it right you will never die eventhough your super squishy. Here are his stats:

Level - 18
Strength - 23
Agility - 31
Stamina - 30
Intellect - 57
Spirit - 63
Armor - 262
Alchemy - 150
Herbalism - 75
Fishing - 150
Cooking - 150
First Aid - 150

My Priest has the fun (sarcasm) job of Alchemy which is probably my least favorite profession. I really dislike gathering herbs. The auction house has the prices of herbs too high if you can find them so I usually have to go out and farm them myself. That's the reason why I changed my Rogue over to Herbalism. The potions made though are very helpful to all my characters. As a magic user all of his stats are in Intellect and Spirit. He is my # 1 ranked character in Spirit. He ranks # 8 overall.

1 comment:

  1. What game is that If I might Ask? Is It World Of War-craft?

    ReplyDelete