Monday, August 17, 2009

Daily Blog - August 17, 2009

Was able to finish most of the equipment upgrades for my Shaman over the weekend, but ran out of money. I had to go out and collect copper bars to sell at the auction house so I can finish up. All I have left is 4 enchants on my equipment then I'll be able to go out there and get to level 18. Shouldn't be a problem.

I only played on Friday night as I went to bed relatively early on Saturday (about 10:30pm) and Sunday I spent all day making my 120" projection screen. I started at about 1 pm and finished around 9 or 10 that night. I was too tired to do much after that. The screen looks great though. If I was to buy one that was professionally made it would cost me $1,000 or more. I made my own for between $100-$200. All it takes is some 1 x 4's, some brackets and screws, some adhesive black flet, black-out cloth and a french cleat to hang the screen on the wall. I will take a picture and post it.

Maybe tonight I will see how my PC looks on my new screen by playing some WoW. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment