Friday, August 28, 2009

Meet Dotsmadato, my Combat Rogue....

This is the character that I have leveled the furthest. I suppose he would be considered my main character. I really enjoy "slicing and dicing" through all the mobs with this guy. I have almost gone through all of the Deadmines solo, but wasn't able to defeat VanCleaf. I probably could now since I'm more experienced, but haven't tried in a long time. Here are his stats:
Level - 34
Strength - 52
Agility - 122
Stamina - 89
Intellect - 23
Spirit - 48
Armor - 859
Herbalism - 208
Mining - 100
Fishing - 90
Cooking - 141
First Aid - 189
As far as his skills are concerned, you can see that I use him as a gatherer, mostly with herbs. I did have him as high as 256 with skinning before I switched him over to mining a while back. I now use my Hunter as my leather farmer. I will have a lot to do regarding his secondary skills, but I won't be playing my Rogue (except for gathering herbs) until all my other characters are up to level 34, which could be a very long time at the pace I'm going. He is obvioulsy by far the highest Agility character I have. He also has the highest stamina. He is my most powerful player.

No comments:

Post a Comment