Friday, August 28, 2009

Meet Dotsmada the Retribution Paladin....

Dotsmada is my very first character. ThePaladin class is probably one of the most difficult to play so it was definitely a challenge when I first started. I haven't played my Paladin in probably several months now. He's been sitting at level 20 while I level the rest of my characters to 20. Here is his current stats:

Level - 20
Strength - 68
Agility - 36
Stamina - 59
Intellect - 34
Spirit - 37
Armor - 952
Engineering - 40
Mining - 59
Fishing - 1
Cooking - 85
First Aid - 64

As you can see, I will have a lot to level as far as his skills are concerned. He currently has the highest strength of all of my characters, just edging out my Warrior. He's a distant second in Armor behind my Warrior. He is my fourth most powerful player.

No comments:

Post a Comment