Thursday, August 20, 2009

Daily Blog - August 20, 2009

Played about an hour or two last night and was able to level my cooking to 225 and my fishing to 199. I got tired of fishing so I started leveling first aid. I got up to 210 which is when I need to start using Runecloth. I have no idea where to farm Runecloth, but I'm guessing it's off of mobs that are higher than any of my characters. So that means I'll have to buy it from the auction house. I looked and there was some (don't remember how many) for about 5 gold. I didn't have enough gold at the time so I'm stuck at 210 for now.

I'll probably do some more fishing tonight if I get to play, but it now takes 5 fish to go up one skill point, so 26 skill points means I'll have to cast at least 130 times. That's if it stays at 5 all the way up to 225. This will take a long time. As for first aid, I'm going to have to go collect some copper so I can sell and have enough money to buy runecloth. I'll only need to buy 1-2 stacks though to get to 225 in first aid.

No comments:

Post a Comment