Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Daily Blog - August 19, 2009

I was able to get my Warrior to Stromgard Keep without dying last night. I also picked up some flight points in the Wetlands and Refuge Point so it won't take as long to get back there again. I got some recipes for cooking fish at the Wetlands (can't remember the name of the city) so I could cook the mithril trout that I would be catching. Unfortunately I can't learn it until I reach skill level 175. That means I will need to raise my cookings skill 25 points while cooking more bristle whisker catfish first. I sure wish I hadn't trashed all the ones I caught on my journey to fishing skill level 150. Oh well. I went ahead and fished for about 20 minutes at Stromgard and caught a bunch of trout and some catfish. Went back to Goldshire and cooked the catfish, but it only got me to skill level 164. I will go to Redridge to catch more catfish so I can hopefully get up to 175. Right now cooking catfish is green so hopefully it stays green until I reach 175 because I'm not sure what else I can cook to raise my level. Once I do reach 175, I think I should have enough trout to get to 225. If not then I will just go back to Stromgrade.

After all that I hope I'm at 225 on my fishing skill level, but I highly doubt it. I'm only at about 172 right now. My fishing skill is currently outleveling my cooking skill, but that will change quickly once I reach 175 in cooking. I will just give my left over fish to my Mage. That will give him a headstart on leveling his fishing and cooking.

So that's probably what I will be doing tonight if I get to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment