Friday, July 10, 2009

Daily Blog - July 10, 2009

Finished getting my Hunter to level 18 last night. Did the Lighthouse quests and then several of the delivery quests in Lakeshire. Got the Multi-Shot skill which I believe is an essential skill for a Hunter's arsenal. Of course, I won't get to use it for a while as now I've moved on to Dotsmadasix, my Druid. I need to upgrade leatherworking for my Druid which won't take much time considering I'm already at 115. My Hunter is a skinner so maybe I'll take him out to Redridge and kill some of the beasts over there that are part of my quests anyways. I can try out my new skill and get some leather for my Druid. That's a good idea. My goal this weekend is to get my Druid through level 18 and then start on my Priest. I actually enjoy playing my Priest.

No comments:

Post a Comment