Monday, July 20, 2009

Daily Blog - July 20, 2009


Had a busy weekend so didn't get to play much WoW. I had a wedding to go to on Saturday and a Birthday to go to on Sunday. In between all that I was trying to get my new home theater room set up. I bought my first projector which is an Epson 1080P and also a new 7.1 home theater system from Onkyo. Hooked everything up and projected onto my wall in my game room (still waiting on my screen to be delivered) and everything looked and sounded fantastic. Last night I hooked my computer into the projector and my sound into my home theater system and it was freaking awesome!
The picture above is blurry because of the camera I used, but believe me it's extremely clear in person and it was about a 106 inch screen size, not to mention the sound was spectacular. It shook my house.
Anyway, I did level my Druid's first aid to 150, so now I will work on fishing.


No comments:

Post a Comment