Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Daily Blog - July 29, 2009

Had the electrician put in a electrical outlet and run my video wires through my ceiling yesterday. (only cost me $45!) I also mounted my projector to the ceiling and plugged everything in. My screen size for playing WoW is now at 10 feet and looks great. After all that was done my wife and I played for an hour or so. I used my Druid and we completed the Lighthouse quests in Westfall. I'm at level 17 now and moving over to Redridge to get to level 18. Hopefully I'll be able to do that tonight.

My wife got another character last night, which will make it her third. Her first was a Paladin, but she says it's too difficult and confusing to play. She's been using a Rogue which she thinks is easier. Now she rolled a Warrior which should also be easy. I'm thinking she may start becoming an Altoholic like myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment