Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Daily Blog - July 28, 2009

Was getting ready to play last night with my wife, but had problems with my system while using the projector. Everything automatically zoomed after I did the Function F8 on my dell laptop. Messed up everything when I tried to map my keys. Took a couple of hours to find a fix for it. It had to do with my microsoft mouse that I use at work. After that was finally fixed I added ctrl and shift to my extra Logitech mouse buttons and then redid my interface for my Druid and mapped my keys based on advice I found online. I use the esdf keys for movement and then my normal combat moves I use qwrt12345zxcv and then my healing goes to ctrl qwrt12345zxcv and I'll use shift qwrt12345zxcv for my forms. Everything else can be clicked with my mouse. Once I got all that taken care of it was already too late to play. So maybe tonight I will get around to actually playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment