Thursday, July 23, 2009

Daily Blog - July 23, 2009

Didn't play last night. Watched 12 Rounds which was another lame movie. Too much like Die Hard 3 or 4 (can't remember which). Anyway, I probably won't play again tonight because I'll be busy putting together my new component cabinet that will go under my projector screen in the game room. It's supposed to be delivered today. Sorry WoW....

I did go ahead and purchase a 50 ft monitor cable so it can run from the back of my receiver through the ceiling and to my projector for when I want to play WoW on the 92" screen. That way I will just place my laptop on the cabinet with my receiver, hook it into the monitor cable and then hook the sound to my receiver. I will need to buy a blue tooth keyboard and mouse so I can sit about 15 feet away on my couch and play. I already found a cool "Gamer's Desk" from a company called Lap Works.

If anyone actually reads my blog out there, can you suggest a good keyboard/mouse for WoW that is Bluetooth? I would rather not spend an arm and a leg for it though.....

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment