Thursday, July 16, 2009

Daily Blog - July 16, 2009

Played some last night but didn't get very far. I've still got 10 more skill points left before I reach 150 on Leatherworking. It takes a long time to do if you don't have a lot of gold or can't get easy access to medium leather. My Hunter dinged 20 while gathering the leather, but mainly he only gets light leather. I don't think I can take my Hunter to Worgen in the southern part of Duskwood yet. They always drop medium leather but I think their level is too high. Maybe in the mid-20's or so. I may be able to take one down, but if I got tag teamed I would be dead quick. Maybe I'll try it. I could also scavenge other people's kills if they aren't killing them for leather. Seems pretty cheap buy someone has to clean up.

No comments:

Post a Comment