Monday, July 27, 2009

Daily Blog - July 27, 2009

Only played a little bit over the weekend. My wife is level 16 with her Rogue so I played my level 16 Druid with her last night in Westfall. We're currently working on a strategy to fight against the Murlock magic users. We pulled in too many at one point and quickly died.

I bought myself a bluetooth wireless keyboard and mouse this weekend from Logitech and am trying to get used to using it. It's somewhat backwards from what I have been using. I was just using my lap top touchpad for my mouse, using the arrow keys for movement and then assigned all my skills to letters on the keyboard. So I would move with my right and and select skills with my left hand. Now I'm changing it to moving with my left using the WASD keys and selecting skills with my right for my mouse. There's a lot of buttons on my mouse though so I think I can actually move with my mouse if I can figure it out. Then I can go back and map my skills to my keyboard and select them with my left hand. It seems faster to do it his way rather than moving my mouse around all the time. Maybe I'll do some research online today to see what other people do.

No comments:

Post a Comment