Thursday, July 2, 2009

Daily Blog - July 2, 2009

Played a few hours again last night. Quickly leveled my Warlock to 18 in Redridge and got my new skills. I am now working on my Hunter and trying to level his Jewelcrafting. It looks like it's going to be expensive. I was able to get to 100 before it got too late and plus I ran out of money again. I had my Mage sell off all his dusts and shards at the auction house. Hopefully I'll have a lot of money in my mail box tonight. I have to buy a lot of bronze or silver bars to level up quickly. Looks like pretty soon I'll be needing iron and gold bars as well. I'm sure those costs an arm and a leg. This looks like it's going to be a long process. Oh well, the things I can create look pretty helful although they are for levels that look much higher than most of my characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment