Thursday, July 9, 2009

Daily Blog - July 9, 2009

Played a few hours last night and finished gearing up my Hunter. He's now ready to get to level 18. Tonight I will be in Westfall doing the boring Lighthouse quests and probably do some more quests in Redridge before I make it to 18. Probably won't take that long because my Hunter is stacked. I'll be using my tank bear as my pet. After I'm done with my Hunter I'll move on to my Druid which is probably one of my least favorite characters. When he's in his bear form it just seems so limited, but when in his normal form he's pretty weak. I know that there are some better forms latter on though, so I'll keep plowing through the levels.

Maybe by the time patch 3.2 comes out I'll have all my alts to level 20. If I do then I'll be able to buy a mount for all of them (if I have the gold ,of course). I heard that they are lowering the level requirement from 30 to 20. Not so sure if I like them lowering the requirement all the time, but I suppose since all my characters are around 20 it really helps me out. Now if my characters all just reached 30, I would be kinda pissed off.

No comments:

Post a Comment